As a Junior Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Account Manager in the execution of various creative marketing projects and client briefs. You will learn how to maintain strong relationships with clients to provide exceptional customer service, develop and monitor projects, and coordinate with various teams to ensure campaigns are executed seamlessly.
- Communicating with clients about project timelines, deliverables, and budgets.
- Develop briefs and proposals with the Senior Account Manager, track project progress, and ensure project documentation is up to date.
- Schedule and attend client meetings along with the Senior Account Manager.
- Proactively supporting the Senior Account Manager and Head of Studio with client updates and reports.
- Attend meetings with the production team to ensure all members are aligned
and deliver on time and within deadlines.
- Supervise the production team while handling client accounts to ensure projects are completed on time and to the client's satisfaction.
- Collecting client feedback and making recommendations for improvements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Coordinate with other teams (creative, digital, 3D, etc.) to ensure seamless execution of client projects.
- Liaise with vendors and third-party suppliers as required.
- A bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing, communications, or a related field) or 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or advertising role is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively and manage priorities with the ability to work to deadlines and budgets.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A positive attitude is essential in maintaining a productive and cooperative work environment.
- A strong drive for marketing and a willingness to learn and grow within the company.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to meet with clients or attend company events.
Overall, a Junior Account Executive plays a crucial role in the success of the production studio by supporting client relationships and ensuring project deliverables are met.
The Good Stuff
- Down-to-earth team with trusted working environment
- Flexible and remote working
- Latest hardware provided
- Competitive pension scheme
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- City centre office with free parking
- Seasonal social events
- Pet-friendly studio because pets are better than people!
- Birthday off